The Importance of Audio Furniture

When reading reviews of electronics at trade shows I find that the Audio Racks and Stands that are used are almost never mentioned.Some noteworthy reviews show a $8000 preamp sitting in a $6000 cabinet and others show preamp's sitting atop the nightstand that came with the room.This begs the question how important is audio furniture and what are you using ?
oem
Tboooe, The Audio Elegance Rack by Osage Audio.I bought mine from a fellow A'goner.I will have it tomorrow.He's purchasing two three shelve stands.If you go to their web-site they show all the stands.Best of luck
I agree with Chazro completely.
A good rack is essential to getting the best out of your audio gear.
It is the most basic and solid foundation to vibration control and isolating your equipment.
You'd be amazed at how much vibration a CD transport, transformers, and tubes create that can drastically affect their performance.
I have a dedicated Sound Anchors equipment rack, and two custom made Sound Anchors stands with BrightStar sandboxes for my mono blocks.
I wouldn't be without them.
I'm a true believer in Sound Anchors products.
I was convinced many years ago when my audio dealer did a dramatic demo that blew me away and made me rethink the importance of vibration control and damping.
He did a demo with a pair of classic Spica TC-50's on a "quality" pair of British speaker stands, and then switched to the Sound Anchors stands.
The results were jaw dropping to say the least, especially since I owned a pair of Spicas at the time.
If you have a lot invested in your system, you're not doing it justice leaving it on the floor or on a KMart rack.
Would you run recaps on a Porsche?
If you did, don't expect it to perform the way it was designed to.
The same goes with sensitive, high end audio gear.
High end audio gear only performs as well as you set it up.
Attention to detail is everything to getting the best out of your equipment.