The guru on fuses:

For two years, I have asked why and how fuses could possibly matter. All I got was arguments of faith, pro or con. I needed a real audio guru who actually knows. Here is a link from John Curl’s discussion on Parasound’s website. He engineered and designed some some great equipment, including some Mark Levinson gear, The Grateful Dead’s 30 plus McIntosh amp powered Wall of Sound, and his admittedly, somewhat price compromised Parasound designs. He discusses the electrical properties of standard fuses, showing how they are compromised. The entire article is quite enlightening, but to skip to the fuse section, go to the bottom half of page 6. https://www.parasound.com/pdfs/JCinterview.pdf

128x128danvignau
I commented before that these fuse discussions are useless. For Gods sake, take advantage of Music Directs 60 day policy any try their Hi Fi Tuning fuses. Don't measure and just listen. If you don't hear a difference, then return them for a full refund. If you hear a positive difference that you feel is worth $100.00, then keep them and enjoy the music and stop with these useless discussions on whether fuses make a difference. We were given 2 ears for a reason. 
If they were to follow your sage advice, they’d have nothing to whine about. Don’t forget that these trolls love that endorphin hit every time they post.

All the best,
Nonoise
Advice to all those curious about fuses...Some companies have money back guarantees. If you're curious, buy the fuses. If you don't perceive an improvement in your system; send them back. You lost nothing. Simple. Some of you are going to put yourselves in early graves getting so worked up over something so minor. Do yourselves a favor - when you see the word "fuse" in a thread as MC says, move along. It's not worth it. Danvignau...you knew what you were starting.
Just read the entire thread, wow this escalated quickly, I guess I'm lucky my wife kept me busy on Valentines day apart from the forums.
I don't know about fuses but George's comment about allnoise and sorry Jethro and nonoise vegemite moonshine, damn that's some good comedy right there, I respect you guys, I had a good laugh thank you.

I personally don't believe too much in fuses because my equipment is not very prone to change its sound with fuses, cables and such but I don't disregard other people's experiences, (unless they are clearly delusional and in need of a straight jacket)
Stop listening to these people who are negative about trying new things.   Try it for yourself then make your own judgment.