The Future of Hifi is just being Discovered

I found this to be very interesting to learn that electrons move like water. Also even more interesting to learn Cryo really is on the cutting edge and it's implications for the future are just being learned. Fascinating stuff

https://www.sciencealert.com/after-years-of-searching-physicists-observe-electrons-form-fluid-like-whirlpools/amp

128x128j-wall

@moonwatcher , our "experts", as communicated in the article, fully expected this result. They were never able to prove it till now.

@deludedaudiophile "expecting" something is not the same as "proving" it. Now we have proof. Will it be something that might be useful? Maybe. Sometime.

Engineering is after all "applied science". The better our understanding the better we can do - for a price. 

I have no doubt it will be useful at some point in the future. I also have no doubt that it will not be in the field of audio reproduction. I also have no doubt some cable company will claim to use this effect even though it is totally untrue. I also have no doubt they will provide no proof they are actually using this effect, and I also have no doubt they will provide no proof if does anything beneficial to the sound.

"By applying a two million volt extreme high frequency signal to a cable at a specific pulse modulation and frequency for an exact duration of time, Synergistic Research alters the entire cable at molecular level through a phenomenon called Quantum Tunneling."

​​​​When they do, they’ll need to put on their thinking caps to top this doozy!

The best sound : Ilumnia Magister MK2 : floating cone on a magnetic field : amazing !!