The best speaker cables you’ve had

Simply put, the best you’ve owned and/or heard.

gochurchgo

8 awg copper o.f.  Standard twist. 

Real 8 ga wire. Barely fit in my knockoff Nakamichi banana plugs. 

belden for amp to preamp

main system Groneberg pre to amp, same 8ga speaker wire

audioquest cd to pre.

the Belden ceased the radio station tweeter interference,as with audioquest it was audible.

audioquest used are topaz and quartz.

have XLR pair. 

I may test the silver cables, they did slightly boost the treble and upper mids.

While K-S Realization is in my main system, I won't be spending that for my family room with 30' runs.  I currently have double runs of 10g Audtek OFC wire from Parts Express, with nice spades I soldered.

I have now purchased 70' of Furutech Alpha FS 36 (OCC copper) bulk wire from VHAudio.  I ran the cable last night, and now need to terminate it.   I will be using this Alpha 36 run for mids and highs, keeping the 10g copper for the bass.  I will post impressions once the project is complete!

So I finished running and terminating the Furutech FS Alpha 36.  I bought 70', but ended up only needing about 55', and was able to get them fairly equal in length.  I stripped 5" of the dual layer insulation, and slipped about 3" of 5/8" heat shrink over the 'Y'.  I used my brand new heat gun.  Wow.  Sooo much better than a lighter and does not blacken the heat shrink.  Then I stripped the ends, tinned the ends with Cardas solder, and slipped a 1/2" Red or Black heat shrink up the wire.  I used Furutech gold plated spades, which have two nice allen set screws which are easy to get super tight into the tinned ends.  I next pulled the shrink up and heated those to complete the job.  

The new runs go the mid / high frequencies with the older 10g OFC still to the lows.  The sound was immediately more open, airy clear and sparkly!  Over the past few days they have settled in nicely, smoothing out a bit, and I am very pleased. This is nice wire, and reasonable considering the long runs!  Chris at VH Audio was super helpful and had good pricing.