The best CD Player for the money

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A CD PLAYER AND I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.WITH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING GOOD BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND 10,000 EITHER.
jazze22
Come on Zman...it is his first post/reply. People do want attention...don't they?
Zman? So what is your take on digiitized music? And do you go for what "sounds good" or accuracy to the producers output? NAIM has to be thei most in inaccurate system adopted by some high end enthusiasts. Look at the specs. There is no way a NAIM product will send the producers cut ho your ears .....NEXT!
I'm with Milpai, that was an interesting first post from Audiogon28221 and I find myself in agreement with some points. It is possible to get great sound from a $150 CD player, assuming of course the rest of the system is in order and there are some simply awesome 90's AAD recordings out there. Yes, they may not be as quiet as DDD recordings, nor have quite the same dynamic range as an SACD - but they seem to make up for it in body, life and vitality.