The absolute best and worst-sounding CD you own ?

This could be a tricky one. Many audiophiles and music lovers will care more for an artist they like in mediocre sound than a artist they can't stand no matter how great the recording is. Still, I am interested in finding out what truly outstanding recordings there are out there. Of course there are listening biases and all that can be said about the equipment.

My personnal best: Harry Belafonte at Carnegie Hall

My worst: The standard cd issue ''YES-Fragile'' just plain bad no matter on what you play it on. OK so this is a ''rock'' cd and they are all supposed to sound bad right?, still, there is no excuse for this turkey.

Let's have your choice...
sonicbeauty
Best:
David Gray - A Centuary Ends (very sweet mids)

Worst:
Counting Crows - August and Everything After (I used to think this was well recorded when I used an HK reciever as my pre and a Carver amp)
I am not prepared to name a "best" at this point, but I think I have a worst:

Bruce Springsteen's "Nebraska" sounds absolutely abysmal.
Mary Stallings "Fine and Mello" on Clarity recordings (Canadian Import version) is STUNNING. Everything from the balance between the instruments to the utter rightness of her vocals is sublime. Worst: Are you kidding? I would say at least 9 out of 10 recordings are crap.
At the risk of being accused of stealing this thread, my best worst sounding CD is MILES Sketches of Spain. Love the music, hate the recording.
Best - Lyle Lovet "Joshua Judges Ruth" Maybe not the absolute best recording that I own, but when considered as a complete package, it's a phenomenal piece of work AND it sounds good! Unfortunately, a lot of the really great recordings are just plain BORING.

Worst - Patricia Barber "Cafe Blue" I know that a lot of people think this is a great recording, but PLEASE! High frequency distortion abounds. My dog runs for cover!