The 411 on AT&T

I'd like to hear what folks have to say about their experiences with the performance of different brands/models/lengths of AT&T glass optical cable.

So far, I've tried a Luminary 1.5m (Aural Symphonics I think), a Chromatic Technologies 2.5m, an Audioquest Optolink-2 1m, and a Wadia 1m. I thought the Luminary blew the rest away (it's also has directional indicators.)

I have no experience with XLO, Translite, or the Aural Symphonics Optimism version 1 or 2.
128x128nsgarch
Sigh ... I was hoping for a thread about a court decision against AT&T where they'd have to refund their overcharges for the past years ...

Jack
nsgarch no but was between Wadia 270 transport and Wadia 27ix converter was 1 meter replaced with a gnsc statement modified Wadia 861 se player for better sound
I have used the Optimism v1 which is a definite step up from the supplied Wadia. Currently using 2 Optimism v2 between a Wadia 27 and 270SE. These are superb, especially on the clock link. For the data link it may be a bit too much of a good thing in that it is extremely detailed. I will continue to use the v2 for the clock link but am continuing the search for a slightly warmer data link.
mejames -- are you currently using an xlo. on what equipment? is it 1m or longer?
the Wadia sucks the ead introduced siecor is better than it and the xlo is even better