teresaudio turntable

i am looking for someone who has a teresaudio turntable with the verus motor drive and the improved motor pod.
i want to hear their opinions between the original and the improved motor pod.

thank you.
hcywng
I have experience with the Verus motor on the stock round pod as well as an improved one I made and that can be seen here.  https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367 So not Chris's rectangular pod but the same idea, only mine is using a BDR Source Shelf and Cones instead of lead, aluminum and spikes.   

Before this I had the original motor pod which also was moved to a bigger boxier housing.   

Improvement in both cases comes from increased mass and a wider footprint. Both serve to hold the motor more secure and stable. This improves speed stability most notably on transients. This gives the music a more dynamic feel. Chris was offering me one saying it is a surprise how much better it is, for what it is. But I already did it, more or less, with mine.  

No idea what you are looking at cost-wise, probably worth a hundred bucks or so though. Much more than that and I would think you can get a lot more from a set of Pods, or maybe even Nobsound.
thanks for your reply and input.
i am happy with the original pod but i just learned of the improved pod on teresaudio website. hence my curiosity.
from what you said, the improvement with the new pod is NOT that substantial that it warrants the $325 asking price.

thanks again.
Chris thinks it is. $325 would buy Synergistic PHT, Nobsound springs, and fO.q tape, with money left over. I have a hard time thinking the new pod will improve as much as all those put together. 
I upgraded from the standard motor pod to the upgraded motor pod. Depending on your platter, it could be beneficial. I just swapped out my solid acrylic platter (13 lbs.) with a custom aluminum / lead shot / Delrin platter (35 lbs.) and I’m glad I have a heavier pod. Is it worth $325? Yeah, I think so. Could you get greater improvement spending that money elsewhere? Yeah, I think so. 
More to discover