Tekton Impact

The Tekton Double Impacts have been receiving rave reviews, including here on AG. Has anyone heard the smaller, lighter, less expensive Impacts? How do they compare with the larger DIs?
lula
Charles,
You are very welcome. The most enjoyable factor of using 1 watt is receiving a notice from the electric company showing my monthly use as the most efficient in my area. All while enjoying the superb level of immersed sound experience! 
One other mentionable note is how quietly the Impacts play while retaining the full fabric of intricate details being easily released. Such is the case all the way down to the off threshold. Quite amazing for late night listening when all of my siblings are at rest.
Powerglide- Everything sounds fantastic through these. I have been through Zu's, B&W's, Klipsch, Energy, and Aperion's, these are the end of the end for me. I cannot imagine loving a speaker more.

Everything just sounds absolutely right. 

I think the biggest difference is a truly revealing speaker that isn't harsh that just happens to also fill a very large room with open ceilings/floor plan with fantastic sound. I don't feel like the sound is coming out of the speakers and even at low volumes, everything is there. Extremely happy.
Powerglide, I'm not sure what model Mark has. They are small/mid towers and I didn't see them on the Tekton website so maybe discontinued?
Elloyd24,
The most unique quality I have discovered in my Impacts is never becoming familiar with their inherited traits to the point of feeling "same old, same old" speakers, but constantly more delighted by them as each day passes. 
Your post is precise on all points. I totally understand what you mean.