Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Just dropping in after a long hiatus from audio due to a new baby. Sometimes you just stop listening and forget how magical music can be especially with DI's and an LM508 lying dormant.

It all unfolded when my buddy from work stops by unannounced with a surprise gift, and I suggest "Hey, you've never heard my system". Let's do this I told myself, I haven't listened for 6 months! I had the herbies giant glider footers installed but I never recalibrated. After that night I was reinspired. Picked up some bass traps and panels used that weekend and got a new usb cable. Also recalibrated after careful speaker repositioning with REW bass response measurements.

The footers and room treatments brought a large improvement. The Curious Cable improved even further. Realism of instruments, vocals, soundstaging is stunning. Bass is super tight. Thoughts of bringing a subwoofer in are dashed. This LM508ia is a beast, and what a beautiful pairing with the DI's!

This is the thread that lured me back into audio, selling all my gear and building a do it all music genre tube amp / DI speaker system.

Thank you david_ten, waltersalas, grannyring and many others for inspiration and wise guidance. 
Has anyone here tried the Double Impacts with both the speaker spikes on and off?  If so, what were your results?
Without being spiked the DI's over transparency and its tight bass extension are impaired dramatically.