Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
OK, they sound great right out of the box and I can also tell they need a little breakin. There is a little brightness that I’m sure will subside. I think that the UltraLinear will be a good fit. The UL brings out the bass in a spectacular way. The paint job is beautiful. I will get some pictures for my system page shortly.

I would also mention to anyone who has the task packing their old DI’s to send away should be well versed at solving a Rubik’s cube.
That would be great Lance.  It's fun getting a look at other peoples toys.  Would you throw in a few closeups of the drivers and cabinet finish?  Did you sell your DI's yet?
I just noticed these are listed as a four-way to sign, but I only see three driver types. Where is the extra crossover? 
Nickwin,
The center tweeter crossed over at a higher frequency that the surrounding tweeters.  So it is a true 4 way design even though the tweeters are all otherwise identical.