Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Does that man ( Eric ) ever sleep? He's certainly not one to rest on his laurels. New designs, new speakers, new drivers.......he never rests! The most amazing thing to me is how he makes every speaker sound so good no matter the design......at least the five models I've heard. 

While I've always been a full range speaker guy, those new impact monitors sure are intriguing. Makes me wish I had an application to try a pair. 

My current fav set up is my LTA MZ2 with 40's Sylvania 12SN7's and 40's Mullard 12AT7's driving the DI's. Yep, the one watt MZ2 drives the DI's very, very well.....unless you're wanting live rock concert level sound. I'll eventually add a SET amp but I'm very content with the MZ2 for now.
Thanks pawsman,
That quelled any worries my fevered brain might have conjured. 
My only caveat is the lightness you describe to the lower mids and bass but that's probably due to room size. My 10' x 15' apartment living room does all I need to reinforce any lack of bass with my present monitors which sport a single 6" Accuton driver so using two 6.5" drivers should play nicely with the Impact Monitor.

I hate making decisions.

All the best,
Nonoise
Soundernm,

Who knows whether the posts by user "tekton" are genuine or not. It doesn't really matter. If you think about it rationally it's not something Eric would have any part in. Why would he bother. There are hundreds of genuine fans of his speakers willing to spruik on their experience with Tekton.

There are also professional reviews of Tekton speakers to check out.

In any case, if you are have a genuine interest in the Double Impacts and you live in the US, how can you go wrong? Take advantage of Eric's money back trial period. 

I wish I could do so. As I live in Australia, I rely heavily on Reviews and owner feedback. I am pretty sure I will purchase the Ulfberht version of Tekton. I am waiting on Terry London's review before I do. 

Graham
My new DI's are breaking in nicely and sounding wonderful. I did get the upgrades and front grills. Does anyone know when the grills will be made available? They didn't come with the speakers. I did email Eric but haven't heard back yet. I'm guessing some of you guys have asked the same question.
Eric really doesn't like to spend time making grills. He seems to think speakers take priority. I actually suggested he farm them out to be done at one point. But you will see them eventually. Just keep communicating.