Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
The BHK 300 is a hybrid amplifier made by PS Audio. It uses a tube input stage of two 6922 tubes, and a solid-state output stage. This gives it some "tubey" sound qualities with the power and control of a solid-state amp. You can even roll tubes in it to tune the sound somewhat. I like it very much, but it is a different beast than an SET amp. I have no idea how the Ulf's would sound on a small tube amp, but some of my recordings definitely benefit from the extra power that the BHK's provide.
Thanks Kenny, that's extremely helpful. Very impressive performance vs. Zu. I should be getting my DI's later this week. 
Just finished putting around 220hours of play time on my DIs.  They sounded fantastic right out of the box but are AMAZING after the break in.  Very very happy!!
I would like to upgrade several pieces in front of my DIs. I'd like advice on a SS 2-Ch power amp. I don't want to invest in the level described in the amps discussed here. I have a Denon 4520 Receiver now and will be investing in an Atmos Pre-Pro in the future, but would like to buy a good power amp strictly for the DIs first. My research brought me to the PS Audio Stellar S300 http://www.psaudio.com/products/stellar-s300-power-amplifier/ Comments on that choice? Any other recommendations for a SS unit for around $1500? If there is a tube or Hybrid that would work for similar price that would keep-up in a HT application, I'd consider that too, but I doubt there is anything that cheap. If this price bracket is so low on the group's radar as to not be a good question, just ignore it. But any advice would be appreciated.
Bulllit, 

have you checked out Odyssey Audio? Great sounding SS gear, well made in the US at very reasonable pricing. You won't be able to get their top of the line Kismets but you should be able to get their Khartago stereo amp. Klaus is a great guy to work with also.