Tekton DI's or Klipsch Forte III

Hello all, It's a pretty simple question, I currently have a set of Klipsch Forte III's driven with a Rogue Atlas Magnum II and Rogue HP-1 Pre. Like the Klipsch a lot but am getting the itch to try the Tekton DI's.

My question is to those that have heard both, are the DI's as dynamic as the F3's with better clarity and soundstage or am I better off to stay where I am?

Thanks

I know, I know, another Tekton discussion!
128x128eag618
That’s all well and good, but you need the speakers in your room connected to your system to get an accurate picture of what they sound like.

You could go for the Cornwall IV that just came out if you are looking for a bigger sounding Forte. It is more expensive though

I have a Carver 6200 driving 1974 Large Advents.  Was looking at Klipsch Heritage Forte IV but I am being pulled by the reviews and specs on the Tekton Pendragon.  They appear to be better than Klipsch at half the price.  I agree that hearing them in your home is the true test but I would like to do my own comparison with my ears before laying down that much cash.