Techno Anyone?

Does any body on this forum every listen to techno type music? I do a little and am amazed at how good some of it actually sounds and it also tends to be very adventurous. Or are most of you the Tech*NO* crowd which I would understand.
tireguy
Some interesting techno/electronica that occasionally warps the air in my household:

*CAPITOL K: Island Row
*BURNT FRIEDMAN: Plays Love Songs
*FOUR TET: Pause / Dialogue
*MOUSE ON MARS
*AMON TOBIN
*SAD ROCKETS
*TO ROCOCO ROT
*TONY ALLEN: Black Voices (previous drummer/arranger for Fela Kuti laying it down for production by Doctor L) *SLICKER: The Latest

...there's a few anyway.
try ULTRA CHILLED 01 or anything on that label. Excellent to silly music, great recording. Now if they would put out an SACD....
Here are some awesome ones not mentioned yet: For the down-tempo or similar "trip-hop" we have Massive Attack-any of their records are must haves. Also, Faithless would fall into this catogory-I have seen Leftfield mentioned here which is also good, but IMO not up to the above mentioned. A side project of FSOL, Delerium remaines one of my favs- especially Semantic spaces, Karma, and Poem. This is some GREAT electronica-dark, delicious, sexy, and Hi fi sound that has to be heard. If anyone finds this music interesting and infectious like I have you might look for a new release from Balligomingo-the only one on the shelf as it is their 1st release-Awesome! Well I could keep going-if anyone finds any of this interesting I have much more to add to the pile...Great stuff mentioned in other posts as well- I am making a list!
Word has it that massive attack is back in the studio coming out with a new one soon!!! keep your eyes out for it.
Paul Oakenfold, Run Lola Run (track #14), A lot of 'Euphoria' albums, Leftism (Leftfield).