Technics SL-1310 Mk2

Hello,

Im looking for this turntable. I owned one back in the late 70s and now that I'm collecting better gear I'd like to own one again. I really enjoyed it back in the day

Let me know 

Thanks very much

paqua123

Showing 2 responses by mwinkc

The "10" in the model number indicates a European distributed version. It also indicates that the turntable can be used in EU and in the US .... as the voltage is switchable.

A plain 1300 is identical except it cannot switch between European and US voltages.... ones sold in Europe need a transformer to be used in the US and ones sold in the US cannot be used in Europe without a transformer.

You’ll want a SL-1310 mk2 or a SL-1300 originally sold in the US if you don’t want to deal with an external transformer.

Here is a link to a seller on eBay who regularly has sl-1300's and occasionally has sl-1310's.  He's has 100% positive feedback and sells 4-10 tt's per month. He does not currently have a 1300 or 1310...but he's a good seller to watch for them....or contact about your needs.

TurnTableTom on eBay

I've got the SL-1610 with a Nagaoka MP-200 cartridge. 

Same motor, platter and tonearm as the SL-1200, except the tonearm mount has no VTA adjustment and it has no DJ'esque features. It's been a great tt for the 4 years that I've had it.