Technics SL 1200 VS Marantz 6300

Greetings;
Currently I have a serviced/upgraded Technics SL 1200, few days ago I saw in eBay a Marantz 6300, I was seriously thinking sale my Technics to buy a Marantz 6300. Which one is better? Is worth it? Am I going to regret? Should I keep my Technics? Any opinion would be appreciated, thanks!
erivera1990
Is it worth it? In what sense? This is the most important question to answer because more than any other component, even speakers, turntables are about a lot more than just sound. Most of us put a lot of value in how they look and feel as well. Unlike digital, turntables are timeless. So like Ferry said about Porsche there’s a timeless beauty in the ability to endure. You also don’t ever want to underestimate the value of nostalgia. Records, turntables, tubes. They all just seem to go together.

That said, you also might want to consider there can sometimes be an element of collectibility. Which you will probably really enjoy as few things boost pride of ownership more than knowing others covet yours, and it is of course wonderful when after using something for years you’re able to sell it for as much (maybe more!) than you paid for it. This has happened to me twice- and I wasn’t even trying!

But then the flip side of this is you might sometimes wind up paying a lot more for sound quality, simply because of all the people buying because its cool without so much regard for sound quality in and of itself.

One thing I learned about myself, I was for many years almost always stricken with buyers remorse. Occasionally even justifiably so, which is the worst. What worked for me was to really think things through like this. Hope this helps.
Wow! Thanks for taking your time and replied me. That’s a great advice, My turn table sounds amazing, I have a Nagaoka mp-100 cartridge, Sansui G6000 receiver, a pro-ject tube preamp and Klipsch speakers, I just love the wood finish and steel in the Marantz 6300, but at the same time I don’t want to sacrifice audio quality. Most likely I am going to keep my Technics 1200.