Technics 1200G Tweaks

Got a Technics 1200G last week.  I have been using it with the included power cord and interconnects.  It sounds really good but I have the feeling that it would sound better if I replaced them with something better.
Wondering what other owners of the table have bought and been pleased with.  I heard that the Shunyata Venom 14 power cord is good.  How is their phono IC?  Also thinking about Signal Cables.

I would like to keep it under $300 per cord.
Also, has anyone tried using the Isonoe feet?
Thanks!
andysf

Showing 2 responses by jtsnead

@andysf  I also use a Shunyata power cord because it will fit. I ise AQ Leopard phono cable. ART9 on table right now I thought about getting a 7 also for the lower output since my phono stage has SUT built in.
Yes Funk Firm mat I have the 5mm which I just replaced with the 3mm so I could use my clamp the 5mm does not leave enough of the spindle exposed. I like the sound of the FF mat also less static coming off of the LP.
I am actually using the GAE which I got from a friend since he was going to trade it on the new 10R. I also have a G which I might sell later. Table sits on a symposium shelf, stock feet which I might change later on I still get noise when i tap on my rack below but not to bad.
Head shells I like are the Yamamoto HS4 carbon fiber, also have the Zupreme and an Ortorfon that matches the Cadenza Bronze's rounded front
I have a Triplanar VII SE coming that I am going to use in lieu of the stock arm to see if it is a big difference if not I will sell it/