Tang Band 2145 in action

Ck out the sunning , sparkling highs.
WOWWW
Hardly need to add a  tweeter. = can if you wish. just add any of your fav tweets, +  with a  simple 2.2 or 3.3 cap.

As I said previously, both the TB2145 ad DLVX8 both are very close in performance.
can't go wrong with either.

Truly a   magical sound image.
Jazz fans especially take note of this speaker.
You always wanted life like sound stage, with no added baggage???
'Well  the TB2145 has your order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCaXHrwotKU&t=1s

mozartfan

Showing 4 responses by oldhvymec

+1 csmgolf

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In this case I think the chinese audiophile is either a bit more honest, or a bit more smarter.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sure they are.. "A bit more smarter". They still wash their clothes on washboards and ROCKS in a stream, and the people down stream drink and take a bath in the same water, and then that goes on down stream, and on and on and on.. What planet are you from?

I think what I'm trying to say AGAIN, is two ears, one mouth...
By Mark Arax, right..  Water is worth MORE than gold, they pump billions of gallons to SoCal, there wouldn't be an LA basin if not for the Delta..

Water is life, plain and simple.. It's ruined the echo system HERE, very little worth while fishing here any more.. You got to know your spots for green trout, or Delta black bass.. Crawdad and catfish if you have a good spot.

I've dove The Great Barrier, most of the gulf and a lot of the pacific coast 45 years ago.. I worked as a welder for a while, good money if you like being under water, WORKING.. :-)

I was on the Santa Barbra oil spill as a kid too. That was fun... The mess that left.. Mercy..

Regards
I find your categorization of a one of the most technologically advanced societies in the world really disheartening and insulting to the fundamentals' that America was based on.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I find it honest, it doesn't bother them, it doesn't bother me. I chose where I live just like my forefathers. It's only insulting if you're the guy at the end of the stream. OR the guy here in America or anywhere else blaming poverty on 2.7 billion people in one region ALONE. 

7.9 billion people on earth. What America is based on is Greed, it's NEVER been so obvious in MY life. 

Read above 970K speakers, EVERYTHING has gone up 50% minimum in 18 months.. America? Remember blessings aren't endowed upon nations, It's the people of a nation that are blessed, by their ACTIONS...

Technologically advanced? They stole most of the TECH they currently have and play catchup to India for over 500 years, NOW.. 
Their citizenry is nothing more than fodder for their government in the "event of", just about anything or in the name of anything that happens..

Wonderful place, open sewage ditches. Africa twice as bad as that and NO WATER..  Got AK47s, but no water, got machetes but no food? Makes sense to me.. Geeze..

When you've been there you might have a little better understanding.
Here we kinda share the GREED..  Walk a mile in my shoes.... If I ever get that book wrote you'll understand...

Regards
"I will not be posting much any more".

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well if saying the same thing over and over, helps you, GOOD!!

Some folks wake up everyday, saying the same thing they did the day before. I call them Preachers.

Some folks remember what they said the day before and I call them TEACHERS.

You've said the same thing over and over.

You're the official POPE of WBer Wide Band..

Pope Mozartfan of the Wide band..

Amen