Tang Band 2145 in action

Ck out the sunning , sparkling highs.
WOWWW
Hardly need to add a  tweeter. = can if you wish. just add any of your fav tweets, +  with a  simple 2.2 or 3.3 cap.

As I said previously, both the TB2145 ad DLVX8 both are very close in performance.
can't go wrong with either.

Truly a   magical sound image.
Jazz fans especially take note of this speaker.
You always wanted life like sound stage, with no added baggage???
'Well  the TB2145 has your order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCaXHrwotKU&t=1s

mozartfan

Showing 3 responses by dekay

mozartfan:

Is this your new place to come to and decompress after a hard day of being schooled @ Diyaudio?

DeKay
"There is no discussion of wide bands on this site, Its almost like a low sens xover cult religion around this forum."

Learn to use the seach feature as I've been posting about single driver speakers here since 2002, and I'm hardly the first to do so.

These were "real" discussions about single drivers (not crappy sounding YT videos of drivers in mystery cabinets followed up with bleat/blather/rinse/repeat rants).

To date you have offered Zero usable information regarding single driver speakers in these forums.

You also denigrate "box" speakers/cabinets, while @ the same time your drivers look to be ill-mounted in "mystery box" cabinets.

DeKay
"WOW
I was listening to the bass YT vid only via the top FR section of my $20 computer speakers,,,I decided to flip over the down firing sub portion, which houses a 3 inch woofer.
Now we are talking
Please do the same to REALLY hear these guys in action on Timipini bass."

OK & Wow...

I'm looking for $30 sub/satellite computer speakers in order that I can truly appreciate your incredible implementation of single driver speakers via your YT videos (which otherwise sound like crap).

Makes perfect sense to do so (and it's cheap).

DeKay