TA-102 fo.Q Product from Japan "TRY These"

TA-102 fo.Q from Japan. 
I just added these to the bottom of my Focal Speaker stands. They are supposed to reduce vibrations and I must say they have tightened up the soundstage and bass. For a package of 2 for speakers they cost about $35 and it only took about a week to receive. 
I bought additional ones that I will try on the inside of some of my component covers. These are the real deal, even  better than Herbies!

ozzy
128x128ozzy

Showing 2 responses by markiew

I read this thread with interest, and decided for the relatively small cost (less than 1 SR fuse) I could give this a try.  Sheets turned up a while ago, but only just got round to applying it.  Started off by putting a thick strip on the bottom of the chassis of amps, innuos zenith, PSM 156, Phoenix USB and Dave and had a listen.

Yep, definite improvement.  Sounds less hifi and more realistic, more musical.  Maybe better sound stage too.  Highly recommended for the price

OK now applied it to the caps in the speaker crossover.  Again another step up in quality and enjoyment. Best bang for the buck change to my hifi I've ever made.

Fo.q tape on crossover caps