T+A elektroakustik HV Series Components

T+A stands for Theory and Application.

I'm keeping this broad and open to T+A's HV Series components (HV = High Voltage),

Which (currently) includes two integrated amplifiers, two multi-source players, preamplifier, amplifier, power supply, and SACD/CDP/DAC.

Creating this thread for owners to share their impressions, findings, thoughts, experiences, and questions about their HV components. Comparisons to other T+A Series products are also welcome.
david_ten
Help in finding / reaching out to the member who had a thread on his extensive 'tinkering' with his T+A HV units settings and thoughts on optimizing sound quality from his units. 

Searches are coming up empty. I suspect the thread was deleted. 

I posted on his thread, as did @audiotroy  ... but I do not see / cannot locate either of our posts tied to that OP.

Thanks in advance. 
I’ve been following this thread for a few months. I closed a deal on a new SDV 3100 HV. More to follow once I get this into my system. 
@paulallen23,

Congrats! T+A remains one of my most desired brand to audition in my system. Presently own Accuphase E-650 which has a brilliant synergy with my Tannoy’s.

I am currently evaluating darTZeel CTH-8550, hopefully I can audition PA 3100 HV Integrated afterwards. Exciting times!
@paulallen23  Cool!  Looking forward to hearing how it works out.

My SDV continues to impress. It has scaled beautifully, as I've improved my system.