SYSTEM COMPLETE FINALLY!

What does your system consist of and are you done? I have a kr audio va900 integrated amplifier.  Resonessence Mirus Pro Dac. Sony modwright CD player. Melco n1a server.  Gato FM6 speakers. Clarity Cable power cables and interconnects   Atlas mavros speaker cables. Very happy.   I’m out.  Got a baby and this hobby is too expensive game over. 30k. 10 year chase and I’m out. 
calvinj
Lol. Man I been to the top. I heard soulutions electronics with raidho d5 with all anzus top of the line cabling.  I almost flat lined.  But I realized when you die they sell all your stuff at a discount and your audio buddies call dibs on your stuff and it all over. So I will stop and enjoy what I got!
I got to that point some years ago after picking up my Sophia 2's.  Now, it's just replacing things that break.  My Meridian 557 amps I loved, died, one by one, and aren't repairable (Meridian tried, but parts are obsolete).  Tried a number replacements then settled on a Meridian G55 I run bridged. Happy again! 

There are a lot better sounding systems out there, but retirement beckons, and they just aren't worth the money when I'm happy with what I have, and the ears are definitely not improving with age :-)

Calvin - You made a good move.  I failed to get together a good system before baby number 1, in 1987.  Not until 2000, after two more kids, did I realize I had both the time, the space and the spare change to build a modest system I could enjoy.  Now, I have a system I enjoy a great deal, and continue to accumulate music (there is so much good stuff out there, old and new).  Money is tight once again, so major upgrades are off the table.  But I am happy enough with my rig as it is that I don't really mind.  I might move to a better, more modern DAC at some point, and a higher quality server, like your Melco, is on my list of things to save for, but I enjoy every minute I can spend listening to my music on my current system.  That doesn't mean I think more money wouldn't get me even better sound; only that I can enjoy what I have without worrying about getting even better gear.  And that does not stop me from being active in on line forums or my local audio club.  This remains a fun hobby for me, rather than merely an obsession.