Synergistic vs. PS Audio Lab II's

I have been using the Synergistic Master Coupler Classic and Master Coupler with MPC in my system. MC on CDP and MC w/MPC on amp. Just bought 2 PS Audio Lab II power cords to compare and see what PC's I like better. Nothing wrong with the Synergistics just seeing what cords are better.

Has anyone made this comparison?
Impressions?

Jack
gooddomino

Showing 1 response by 2001impala

I have, in my system I found the Syn Research A/C master to be a bit thin in the lower mids and bass region. As where the PS audio lab cable (I must admit I have the first version) doesn't produce the huge sound stage like the Syn Research but is more balanced from top to bottom.

I also have a Synergistic Research Reference Master Coupler which seems to offer similar qualities of both, Wide sound stage, lush mid-range, and a well controlled bass region. However, we must not forget that cables are system dependent.

I currently have my Reference A/C Master Coupler for sale here on Audiogon (I would like to try a different cord on my KCT). Please E-mail me if you are interested and we may be able negotiate a deal that works for both of us.

Happy Listening,

Damon