Synergistic Research HFT + FEQ

I heard this tweak at RMAF and brought it home on a 30-day free trial. Unfortunately it turned out to be a real system killer. I had 20 of the HFTs and tried them with and without the FEQ, using a ladder to put them up and take them down repeatedly. I couldn't believe how awful it was. Made it hard to enjoy my otherwise excellent ~$45k system.

I had a similar experience with their Quantum fuse. Never did trust anything with "Quantum" in the title. HiFi Tuning Supreme fuses, on the other hand, made my amps sound significantly better.
128x128augwest
  I recently installed 10 hft's, 5 hft 2.0 and the 3 wide angle x pack along with the feq. It's quite amazing to hear the improvement  soundwise.

I put the x wide angle which I a golds color dead center on the wall between the speakers and the other 2 normal wide angles at ear height either side of the listening position.

Couldn't be happier.
Even though I have four Shatki Holograms (one in each corner of the room) and a compliment of Tube Traps in the rear, a ten pack of HFT’s transformed the room and finally completed the room treatments. Great product and highly recommended.

Frank
Bit surprised by this, the UEF dots made quite an impact.  I borrowed 6 HFT's for the wall behind my speakers (Magnapan 1.7i's) and they made a small difference in soundstage depth (made a huge difference on my friends system though).  Tried a 10 pack of UEF dots and the difference was astounding.  Added 5 more and even more imaging precision and timbre accuracy.  Has anyone tried level 4 and 5 (20/25 dots)?  Do the improvements continue?
The Wide Angle version HFTs may provide a short cut for you, and
result in better sound.  You can really "dial in" the sound!

Are these an option for you?
If they were available in the beginning, I think I would have saved 
time and money.