Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
Knghifi,
Good observation. If these premium fuses were failing to protect components and causing damage,  believe me we'd know about it.  Owners would be very vocal and upset and those skeptical about the fuses to begin would say I told you so. I believe their track record of reliability is very good. 
Charles, 
Yes, I installed the RED and immediately heard a far larger soundstage, nuanced detail, a more organic presentation, and my amp seemed happier.

What a bunch of fluff. Buy into the charlatan rhetoric if you want. It's a bunch of crap told to people in order to spend $89. The Emperor has NO cloths! People believe anything.....
Oh, and for all the large gauge, silver rhodium gold platinum unobtanium spiral helix magnetic convex matrix wiring there is......the current still flows through a piece of fuse wire no bigger then a few strands of hair. Think about that...
roguemodel ...

Do you have anything positive to say? Anything?

Have you read this thread from the beginning? Are you saying that everyone who "thinks" he/she's had a positive experience with these fuse upgrades are bat $hit  crazy? 

Read the entire thread. Once you're done with it, hopefully you would have had an enlightened moment and came to the realization that we treat each other with respect around here. 

Nuff said ...

@oregonpapa and knghifi,
it's true, never have read any incidents of negative consequences.

Thanks, David. The power fuse is an easy tweak.