Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj

Showing 5 responses by 711smilin

I am waiting for the Tesla, apex, IC, and Speaker wire, along with the Tesla absolute reference pc's. I will lwtcha all knw in the coming weeks.
I just received my 1st Tesla PC, it frikin rocks. It betters, dominus(ferox,fluid),revelation VD, Stealth M5000, Epiphany, Alitheus(ridge street)2nd best on source.

I bought Genesis to compare this weekend, we will see.

I receive my Apex tomorrow too, should be a fun day.
Joeyboynj, all I can say so far is WOW, I am pretty frikin amazed by my enhanced musicality, and enjoyment. I even had a buddy over last night, Markr7 who told me my system is finally there, in his opinion. He liked the sound so much, he put an order in with the guy I got mine from. He gives me the best deals available. The cables are not cheap, but, they are fabulous, and synergize beautifully.

My It guy was over last night too, he love to rock out, so I put my rock amp into the mixture(Moscode 401HR, with PW ecc180's, and PW amperex 6922's)he finally admitted, it was the BEST system he has EVER heard. I just love it. Having 2 amps, both stereo, makes it so wonderfully easy to switch between the Mactone(quads WE 300Bs, and the monster)

All I can say is I am FINALLY there, the BEST system, I have ever heard, and it's in MY HOUSE.....