Synergistic calls out Audioholics

Curious to see what Gene does...

https://youtu.be/PKLuLfj2iC4

perkri
@georgehifi. 

Looks like Ted is on AGon. You have been daring him to come here. Your time to shine, now is your chance to confront directly. Making my popcorn now...

Suspect it will have to be enjoyed during my Friday night movie as I doubt you will rise to the occasion 
Curious how many newbies this thread is producing

I have been a longtime member, not new. I have another account from 2011 with 10+ trader history. Logging in using Facebook sso is just much easier 😗

This is just typical from someone with morals who worked for a shyster company, owned by someone with the morals of a used car/real estate salesman.

Find a better companyProduction Manager (Former Employee) - Santa Ana, CA - November 27, 2019
This is a company owned by disingenuous and unethical people operating on borrowed time and money.
If you respect yourself and the work you do that has your name attached to it, find a different company than this one.

Cheers George

Besides those who can wait for the clash, and that in the name of a hobby interest, comes the five o'clock news (if there is any with that name) to claim that some or many or most are hallucinating.
Not so long ago people were tossed into flames only by showing innovation or having a wider area of thinking.
Who wants to be in that place or time?
Personally i do not care who will win as long we do not confuse Socrates methods in ethics and epistemology with those of dogmatism.

G