SUT experience

I finally went the SUT route for my TD124/SPU combo

II wish I would have done it sooner.  I was using the phono input on my McIntosh C47 preamp for the last 3 years and was satisfied.  Yesterday I added a a Japanese Entre T100 to my system and was very surprised.  Many of you will already know but I’m new to the SUT game and it was a game changer.  

128x128adrianleewelch

Raul,

It would seem that we have reached more agreement than difference in this matter.  We both use SUTs on occasion.  (BTW, you can probably find out all about the Consolidated SUT on the OMA website, mine is the silver wire version.)  We  both use live music as our standard.  It has been a pleasure to exchange views.

I added a custom Cinemag Blue SUT to my PS Audio Stellar Phono Preamp and everything came to life...  Kind of like 70mm Technicolor vs digital projection.....

I'm not looking back!

It was nice to see input from everyone who replied .  My posts are not exciting by any standards so I appreciated the exchanges.  Thank you all.  This forum is a very valuable tool.  I don’t post a lot but I read here every night, typically for about an hour.  Again, thanks for contributing.  Adrian

@adrianleewelch Of one hour is allocated, that should be just enough to read one of my posts 😂 

Dear @lewm  : "  VIV tonearm or Dava cartridge, I just can't " tolerate " to listen something that I know by facts measured facts that's wrong even if those generated distortions do that are wrong could be " nice " distortions. My mind works by common sense but as I said this is me. "

You are not the issue of my statement but that : "  can't " tolerate " to listen something that I know by facts measured facts that's wrong  "

that is the main subject and very personal but I remember mijostyn posted that he never buy a cartridge with lower tracking spec of 80u. That you been a VIV owner is not important in my post.

R.