SUT Advice - Which Ones Are The Best?

I am currently in research mode.  I want to add a SUT to my set-up but I am finding that there is not a lot of information from my local audio shop resources.  It seems that SUTs are outliers in the high end audio world.  
That said, I have read several articles in magazines and the web touting their merits.
Of all the brands out there I am most familiar with Bob's Devices.  Art Dudley wrote many good things about his experiences with Bob's SUTs, and I happen to trust Art (God rest his soul), but I'm wondering if there are others I should consider as well.  Please post your recommendations if you have experience with any SUTs, regardless of brand.
As for my set-up, I have a SME 20/2 turntable, Tri-Planer tone arm, Lyra Kleos cartridge, and KTE LCR Mk5 Phono preamp.  I do not know if I will always use a Kleos cartridge but I do think I will always buy low output MC carts.  I hope to buy something that will work with low output MCs but have some adjustability just in case.
I'd love to hear your recommendations.
Thanks!
Peter
128x128snackeyp
Hi raulinuegas 
Thanks  for your advice.
i am currently running a DV 20x2L via my SUT and the MM side of my phono-stage. Unfortunately my phono-stage only has one fixed setting for MC and another for MM cartridges, so I am unable to alter it. So until I ever get around to upgrading the phono-stage for one that is adjustable I will have to live with what I have. Having said that, it does indeed sound very good as it is.
What benefit would changing from 47k to 100k actually bring for my current cartridge do you think, or were you thinking that Ivwa# running a Koetsu ?

@keswick : One benefit is that the output voltage of the cartridge drops is a little lower than at 47k and could improve the signal to noise ratio. Yes, it's a minimum number about and we can or can't detect it and depending of the phono stage design 100k could help it..

R.
Thank you rauliruegas.
i will bear that in mind should I ever upgrade my phono-stage in the future..

@lewm , @mijostyn was undoubtedly trying to be helpful by linking to a page where a transformer winder (Sowter in this case) provides primary inductance data for one of their designs.

In addition to the Sowter Type 1990 webpage https://www.sowter.co.uk/specs/1990.php , I recommend also studying Sowter's Type 1480 page https://www.sowter.co.uk/specs/1480.php , as well as their Type 9570 page https://www.sowter.co.uk/specs/9570.php .

Starting from the Type 1480 page, it is specified for cartridges with coil impedances of 1~15 ohm, and its primary inductance is a fairly low 180mH. The accompanying frequency response curve is applicable when the source (cartridge coil) impedance is 3 ohm; and the frequency range is stated as "Essentially flat from 10Hz to 120kHz".

Next the Type 9570 page. Intended for cartridges with coil impedances of 1~100 ohm, its primary inductance is a far higher 1.9H (1900mH). The accompanying frequency response curve is applicable when the source (cartridge coil) impedance is 8 ohm; while the frequency range is stated as "+/- 1.0 dB 5Hz to 100kHz", instead of "Essentially flat from 10Hz to 120kHz" for the Type 1480.

Lastly we can look at the Type 1990 page, which has two primary coils to be connected either in series for 1:10 gain and 2000mH inductance, or in parallel with 1:20 gain and 250mH inductance. This is targeted at cartridges with coil impedances of 1~40 ohm (series coil connection, 1:10 gain, 2000mH inductance) or 1~5 ohm (parallel coil connection, 1:20 gain, 250mH inductance).

The accompanying frequency response curve is applicable when the source (cartridge coil) impedance is 40 ohm; while the frequency range is stated as "- 3 dB @ 5Hz to 100kHz". Once again, we see a transformer structure that the manufacturer recommends be set up for considerably more inductance when the cartridge impedance is expected to be higher, and commensurately less inductance when the cartridge impedance is expected to be lower. And on the same page Sowter declares "bandwidth improves with lower cartridge resistances".

You should be able to obtain primary inductance data from any company that winds its own transformers; Sowter, Ypsilon, Lundahl, Jensen, Cinemag, Intact Audio, Hashimoto etc. And even when the manufacturer does not wind the transformer units itself, they should be able to obtain the primary inductance data from their transformer supplier, or measure the value directly by placing an inductance meter across the au naturale transformer unit.
@jcarr , thank you Johnathan, exactly. I like Sowter transformers because I am not paying for a fancy box and I have been very happy with their customer service. I believe transformers should be internal in the phono stage. I have not personally seen a phono stage without enough internal real-estate for fitting a transformer. You can use the hardware already in the phono stage but I prefer to add another set of input jacks and a gold plated toggle switch so one can easily switch back and forth from MC to MM. When you internal them you avoid another set of interconnects saving even more money.