Suggestion for $10K soup to nuts digital?

I have Comcast/Xfinity coaxial cable to their modem/router in an Apple equipped office approximately twenty feet from a remote xFi Pod with 2 ethernet outputs next to my rack. If this source is adequate what would you suggest next with a $10K budget?  

128x128m-db

FWIW, I found that network components introduce jitter. Instead of spending $$$ on addressing it upstream I spent $ to address it downstream, right before the digital input to the dac using the iFi SPDIF iPurifier. Worked great for my setup, like getting a serious DAC upgrade.

If you are talking soup to nuts digital, I highly recommend the Lyngdorf TDAI-3400. For less than $10K it is all you need to have in front of your speakers. I took mine on trial from a dealer (whom I will gladly name if requested) nearly two years ago and knew within a day it wasn’t going back. Still listen to it and appreciate it every day.

@jaybarnett I assume you use the RoomPerfect?

Do you commend it for the streaming part, or the RoomPerfect part, or just as the whole enchilada all in one solution?

@m-db did you select something yet?

@holmz - it is the whole enchilada! Ethernet in, speakers (Spatial X5s) out. Tidal and Qobuz via Roon. RoomPerfect makes a subtle but noticeable improvement in my room. It sounds REALLY GOOD! BTW, it can stream wirelessly, but I had occasional momentary dropouts. With ethernet it is 100% stable, even plugged into a remote mesh router.

My journey has lead me to this digital pathway:

1) Roon

2) fiber Ethernet conversion 

3) Shunyata Ethernet 

4) Weiss 501 DAC

Getting rid of Aurender.

A pair of Kef LS50 speakers is an entire system, you can run it in either a hardwired setup, wireless or both. Get a 60 day audition from Crutchfield: