Suggestion between benchmark Ahb2, Bob carver crimson 275 and rogue atlas magnum 2 amos

First ever post here. I have a peachtree nova 150 integrated amp, KEF LS50 metas, a Bluesound node, a vintage technics turntable and a schiit mani phono preamp. I am making the move to a separate amp and preamp. I have a preamp (a rogue rp-1) on order and I’m looking for an amp. I think I have it narrowed down to a Benchmark AHB2, a Bob Carver Crimson 275 or a Rogue Atlas Magnum 2. would appreciate any input the group might have or any alternate suggestions.

pwoodard922

Showing 2 responses by pwoodard922

As a follow up, I ended up getting the Rogue Stereo 100.  It arrived today.  I set it up.  Listened to Charles Mingus -black saint and the sinner lady, the new glass animals, john Coltrane a love supreme live in seattle, and tool fear innoculum. Epic, loud, detailed.  Absolutely marvelous.  Thank you for all of the input.  I am very happy.

also, forgot to mention I have a Cambridge audio sub.

Thank you for pointing me to these two reviews nc03854.  I have been loving my rogue stereo 100 with my KEFLS50metas, and now, and of course, am considering my next set of speakers to pair them with. 🤔