Suggest one obsure album we all should hear

I love when I discover an album that's new to me, and great.Please share one so we can all broaden our musical horizons.

Mine is:
Wishbone Ash  'Argus'
128x1281111art

@discnik  I second Peaceful World—classic ‘70s jazz from an unexpected source.

@rklune  Kites is now on YouTube, but perhaps nowhere else.  Interesting to hear how Jade Warrior evolved from psychedelic/progressive rock to more avant-garde material, but I prefer their earlier albums.

I nominate Steve Hillage’s Fish Rising.  He was a brilliant guitarist and interesting composer with a good band on this first solo release of his.  Not the best-sounding recording, but a good listen nevertheless.

If I may nominate a second album in a somewhat similar vein (although more diverse, genre-wise), listen to Dr. Muso’s It’s Snot What You Think.  (If you stream on Amazon US Premium, Tidal or Apple, the artist gets paid more than other streaming services.)

For those  whose musical tastes lean more towards Claude Bolling or other “chamber jazz,” check out The Roger Kellaway Cello Quartet, especially side one.

Osamu Kitajima "Osamu". Not only Taiko drums that will test your cartridge and bottom your subwoofers, but you have Minnie Ripperton out-theremining a theremin on 'Yesterday and Karma'. Yes, that's a human voice you're hearing. You Tube it.

The album is “The Purple” by Stomu Yamash’ta , an extraordinary Japanese percussionist.  Listen to the track “Compassion”  You can find it in YouTube and Spotify

Willy Deville, Victory Mixture. Great New Orleans music and sound quality. He picked out classic/obscure older singles and recorded with a stellar New Orleans musicians live in studio.