Suggest one obsure album we all should hear

I love when I discover an album that's new to me, and great.Please share one so we can all broaden our musical horizons.

Mine is:
Wishbone Ash  'Argus'
128x1281111art

Well it depends on what type of music you’re into. I listen to a lot of jazz and a fair amount of rock. For an obscure jazz album try “ The Chuck Mangione Quartet”, it’s his first album and a very mellow. It’s not available on cd and Amazon can order it but it has to come from Germany. Picture on the album front is him sitting on a metal fold up chair playing a flugelhorn. If you like party rock and roll, my favorite album in that genre is Little Feat “Waiting For Columbus”. It hasn’t been produced in decades but good old Amazon has a source for the album that is remastered. It really is the best quality live rock concert I’ve ever heard. 
If you like new jazz there’s Snarky Puppy in concert in Europe accompanied by an orchestra that I really like. The album title is Sylva and includes a dvd of the concert. A couple more of their albums, that I like are “ We Like It Here” and “Immigrance” both a lively music and enjoyable. Hope these help.

@buckroa: A fantastic album, in my all-time Top 10. But I think a fair number of people here know about it.

Less well known is the debut of L.A. Power Pop band The Beat (the Paul Collins led quartet). Have you heard anything by The UK group The Records? Or the s/t debut of Emitt Rhodes? How ’bout Marshall Crenshaw? The Rubinoos? For a blast of high-energy Pop, listen to their "I Wanna be Your Boyfriend". Electrifying! And if you haven’t heard it, Shake Some Action by The Flamin’ Groovies, produced by Dave Edmunds at Rockfield Studios in Wales.

Neil Diamond:  Stones

old album, and short but sweet... don't knock it til you've heard it