Suggest one obsure album we all should hear

I love when I discover an album that's new to me, and great.Please share one so we can all broaden our musical horizons.

Mine is:
Wishbone Ash  'Argus'
128x1281111art
Rhiannon Giddens- there is no other.
She has a fantastic voice, and this mix of songs will make you wonder where her heart lies.
Is she Natuve American? Is there some Irish Folk in there?
2 LP version is beautifully produced. Some of the quietest vinyl I own.
At least semi "obscure"
Haken "The Mountain"
If you're into prog, this is easily one of my best finds within the last 10 years or so.(released in 2013)
Very solid musically and sonically!!!
The two previous albums are very good also.
This band ROCKS!🍻😎https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCWIYnEdiEjg4Jpar_IoxeWv9D1cE0h0X
Check out The Floating Men.  They were a Nashville based bar band that played clubs all over the Southeast from the early 90’s to 2000’s

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjBiuNz3NWBTTQcNzeOxjrw/join
Ian Dury and the Blockheads "New Boots and Panties":  one of punk's cutting edge figures with a talented band that can actually play some musical punk.
The Tubes "What Do You Want From Live":  highly underrated musicians playing some great, fun party music in a very well-done live recording of a great set recorded at London's Hammersmith Odeon.  Some excellent musicianship and.......Fee Waybill.  Who doesn't love Fee!?!?!?  Way ahead of their time with their highly choreographed and theatric stage show.
Al DiMeola, John McLaughlin and Paco DeLucia "Friday Night in San Francisco":  this was the absolute pinnacle of acoustic guitar performance when recorded in 1981 from three of the world's absolute finest players.
Woody Shaw "In My Own Sweet Way":  reportedly mastered at 24 bit resolution in 1987, a very well-recorded piece of work from a highly underrated jazz trumpeter.
Danny Gatton and Joey DeFrancesco "Relentless":  an absolute master class on what happens when you pair the Master of the Telecaster with the hottest, new B3 player on the planet.  Blues, jazz, swing.....it's all there.
Charlie Haden "The Montreal Tapes (with Don Cherry and Ed Blackwell)": sublime live jazz with excellent production values.
BoDeans "Joe Dirt Car": another well-recorded live set of Americana music that is solid all the way through - there are no bad songs here.  A great "Saturday afternoon" collection of music to crank up and cut through. I saw this band at the American Music Festival in Winter Park, Colorado in July of 1994 perform much of this music.  Still one of the most memorable live sets I've ever seen (along with the Neville Brothers at the same festival).

@hartf36  - The Tubes - "What Do You Want From Live" and BoDeans - "Joe Dirt Car" are indeed great live albums from two completely different kinds of bands, but both at that top of their game at the time of these recordings.

I saw the tubes within a year of the recoding of this record. Fantastic show! I had an opportunity to see BoDeans around the time of their live recording, but passed. After hearing the live record, I really regret not going.......