Sub $2,000 Integrated Amp Recommendations

I currently have Klipsch Forte iv speakers, SVS 3000 Micro Subwoofer, Mofi StudioDeck with a master tracker and the Mofi StudioPhono going into my Denon pma-600ne and a WiiM mini. I've considered options below but really open to anything other than tube amps.  

• Music Fidelity A1 and M3si
  • Leak 130 or 230
  • ARCAM Radia A25 
  • Cambridge CXA81
  • Audiolab 7000A

I am sure I can do much better than the Denon, that can be overly warm and muddy at times. 

chrisroot76

Showing 10 responses by elliottbnewcombjr

I always recommend you search slightly above your budget, to know what is available if you stretch your budget some before deciding

hifishark, ’integrated amplifier’ max $2500,

Anyone know about Devaliet? this very unique piece popped up

review of the 120

https://www.soundstageaccess.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/570-devialet-120-integrated-amplifier-dac

manual of the 140 (one for sale is 120 model) shows how the inputs can be configured for various devices.

Little Luxman, tube integrated, NEW, 10 wpc

I have this one in my office system, sounds terrific, you need efficient speakers.

Some Japanese items, like my JVC TT81 are 100v. You need a decent quality simple 120/100 transformer (i.e. nothing fancy or pricey needed, just avoid junk)

that’s it for stuff slightly above your budget that was fun to learn about, you have a lot of choices, best of luck deciding.