Stromtank S2500 mk II

Hello Audiogon members - would appreciate your opinion(s) from the owners of this product as well as others who have listened to them and had their own ideas. Please note : this is a question just for Stromtank products and not about the merits or personal opinions on line conditioners themselves. I would appreciate any comments. Thank you in advance ......  

garebear

Showing 1 response by kennyc

Apologies if my non-user opinion is not invited, but my findings and opinion may be useful.  

I've researched clean AC power a few years ago. I've come to the conclusion that battery power is the quietist source of AC power and that Stromtank was an established proven leader.  However, battery power is expensive so a large enough unit is costly, so much so that the cost is usually better served with a significant component upgrade.  For my situation, if I had the funds to buy a Stromtank large enough to handle my amps for hours OR sell my electronics then purchase my ideal end-game electronics, I'd choose the later. But price no object - Stromtank.

Dang, now you got me lusting for that lower noise floor. But the room has to be good enough to hear it. Double dang, I'm now lusting for a dedicated audio room - proper sized of course. 

More to discover