Streaming with OPPO 105D

Hi guys, new member here. My question is about streaming. My system is modest: OPPO BDP 105D, Rogue Audio Sphinx integrated amp and KEF LS50 speakers. Until recently I have been playing only CDs. I got a Qobuz subscription recently and I have been listening to it on my iPhone 10 and my Astell & Kern Kann Cube with Focal Clear headphones.  Streaming is a real eye-opener and I think Qobuz is terrific. Sounds great through the Cube. Question is, how to stream Qobuz through my OPPO 105D? It has some limited streaming functionality (it will stream Tidal) but can’t stream Qobuz. I have used mConnect to stream Qobuz through the OPPO with my iPhone but I am looking for a more permanent device to install as a streamer in my system. I have been told that the DAC in the OPPO is of good quality. Does it makes sense to find a streamer to play through the OPPO? Or should I start from scratch with something else ? Thanks in advance for your advice. 
kevin1956
You would need some kind of renderer/server to stream through apps as the Oppo only has Tidal.  It could be a computer, if you have an old one laying around