Streamer wanted

I’m looking to buy a streamer in the $1500 price range. A perfunctory search turned up the Cambridge and Arcam streamers at this price. Any opinions from owners of these or any other suggestions?
128x128rvpiano
I am also about to order a Bluesound Node2i. My reasons are:
I have a great DAC,
I will use streaming for exploration of new music,
has what seems to be an easy interface and apt for my phone,
the reasonable cost. 
@rvpiano, Hey, we miss you over at the “What’s on your Turntable” thread.  Hope you’ll post there more often.  
In answer to your question here, I believe that it will eventually become important to you to ditch wifi; then, you will learn that you should have fiber optic and not just (CAT whatever) between your modem and/or an audio-purposed built switch and your streamer (whichever/whatever your streamer is); and then, after that it will become important for you to have fiber optic between your streamer and your DAC (that is if you don’t want your streamer and DAC in the same box).  Until more affordable DAC manufacturers put connections on their products like the fanciest do, you can either convert this link to fiber with adapters or go with good USB from streamer to your favorite asynchronous USB DAC.  
You have received a couple of (very reasonable cost) suggestion here that get you most of the way there to what are inevitably important ways of your looking at  and listening to digital. 
In the mean time if you just want a WAY better coax streamer consider this:

https://en.wattson.audio/emerson
(The “Digital one”)

explained/reviewed here:

https://youtu.be/p-HeiVfAz4w

if your favorite dac has USB go with the optical setup recommended by other members above.  

Also, consider getting Roon.  But that is a separate thing.  
The people on here recommending Bluesound are either afflicted with hearing loss or don’t have systems as resolving as yours.  You already know even Arcam beats it with your DAC.  Bluesound is fine for a second system or something but i don’t believe it’s what your after for your level of listening.  

Spiritofradio,

I appreciate your missing me.
Since I got a wonderful DAC (Benchmark) and high res audio disc digital extractor (GeerFab,) I’ve been more in the digital realm and neglecting records lately. As the novelty wears off, I’ll be getting back to them.
As far as the streamer goes, I’ll see if the Node 2i is any better with the Benchmark than it was with the previous DAC. I’m actually fairly pleased with how good a job WiFi does. I just want to investigate hi res streaming which my Arcam is incapable of.
As an owner of the Arcam st60, I can say that it is a solid piece that checks “almost” all of the boxes one would want.  It has chrome cast built in, will do tidal MQA decoding(important to me), Spotify connect, upnp, and digital in (toslink & coax). It also works with Roon. Has single ended and balanced (important to me) outputs, digital outs if you don’t like the “sound” of the unit(you can adjust the ESS filters on it) and want to run your own dac.  It can also act as a preamp if you’re only running streaming/digital as a source.  The music life application that comes with it is nothing fancy but runs without hiccups. My only “issue” with it is lack of a usb input.  Now in Arcam’s defense it is a “streamer” and not a DAC, but if you’re going to include digital in’s...   I’ve owned or have used streamers from Marantz, blue sound, And the RPi4.  I can say without a doubt I’m very happy with the sound from the Arcam.