Streamer Software

I’m in a process to upgrade my Node 2i streamer and there are some interesting options available. I use Qobuz, Roon and Spotify with the current streamer. I’m wondering what’s the software level with Lumin, Aurender, Auralic and for example Inuos? This is information which seems to be very difficult to compare, so it would share your experience with streamer software. Just please include information like how you use the software, iphone, android, mac, pc client and version if possible 👍🏻
jksec

Showing 2 responses by mahler123

My experience with third party apps is limited to Bubble and Rigelian.  They are slight improvements to BluOS but not much good at integrating Qobuz.
  If the OP likes the BlueOS software he should keep in mind that the same app is used with NAD more expensive streamers, which hopefully sound better than Bluesound.

Hi @stefanheisl 

normally we don’t look to kindly upon vendors hawking their wares here, and in this cases reviving a 3 year old thread for the purpose, but improving streaming software is an important topic.  I listen to Classical, much of which is my ripped CDs, but even with a streaming service organization is difficult with software that is tailored for different genres.  Is there a link to your product?