Streamer question

I've looked and looked and can't find the answer to my question.

I use a Bluesound Node to stream both Spotify and Qobuz.  The Bluesound lets me use the web app that I downloaded to my Ipad to play music.

I want to upgrade, but I'm not seeing whether or not that is possible.  Most of the better streamers ($2000 or so) seem to have their own software which I would rather not use.

Anybody know the answer to this?

Thank you!

jzzmusician

Showing 2 responses by tom2441

+1 on the Innuos Sense App.

I am also an Innuos Sense convert having moved from a Roon Roc as a dedicated streamer to a PULSEmini with a Keces P3 LPS.    A very good upgrade especially sound quality wise using the Sense App over Roon and of course, it’s free.  I’ve since dumped Roon and never gone back.  By the way, the Sense App’s integration with Qobuz is flawless and seamless and once you get used to it, is as easy to navigate as Roon.

I liked the Innuos experience so much that when Audio Advisor was selling the Innuos PULSE for $2350, I jumped on it.  And wow!!  The PULSE is awesome!  I’ve read a lot here about the difference high quality streamers can make and now I’m a believer.  I’m primarily a vinyl guy but the PULSE made a significant audible improvement to my digital front end.  In fact, now I want to upgrade my Pontus II DAC!

And now for a shameless plug, I’m selling my PULSEmini and Keces P3 streaming front end on US Audiomart right now if anyone is interested.  Here’s the link:

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/650043002-innuos-pulsemini-with-keces-p3-lps-plus-upgraded-ghent-dc-cable/

@gkelly  Sounds like we followed the same upgrade path.  What’s your impression of the PULSE?