Static IP for Aurender N100H music server?

Does anyone know how to assign a static IP to my Aurender N100H music server?  My backup failed last night and I noticed the IP had changed by one digit.  When I tried to locate the device using the UNC \\N100H-04840 is did not resolv.

On the Aurender I app I found the section for selecting the server but it only displays the network properties of the server.  I do not see an option to change.

My Aurender is on a UPS battery backup and I did not see an improper shitdown but there was a message on my QNAP that there was an improper shutdown at 3:00 am and the the file system had to be scan for corruption.

Thanks

128x128r042wal

Showing 2 responses by cleeds

Regardless of the type of server/streamer, I think it makes sense to assign it a static IP address so that software finds the streamer on a reboot. You can set that up in your router interface.

Improper N100H shutdowns and the corrupted OS that can result are big reasons I dumped my N100H. What a freakin' nuisance.

In any event, you can assign the N100H a static address using your router's browser. That way, when anything is rebooted (streamer, computer, router), your software will always see your streamer.