Starting to get interested in tubes

I am getting close to buying my tube amps. I am currently using Martin Logan ESL 11A’s with a peach tree nova 300. I am looking at the Manley Labs Neo- Classic 250 monoblocks. I want to use Manley 300B preamp. I will be using a Linn Majik streamer/Dac as my source. Can I please get any feedback on this combination. 
pvmike
If the Manley amps have an output impedance of 1 ohm or more they will not have a flat response into the varying impedance of an electrostat. They will instead follow an electrostat's impedance curve. 
Yes, you can use an autoformer on each of the Manley mono blocs. This will solve the impedance matching problem.
I have a pair of 11a Impressions with Rogue Cronus Magnum III, the combo is So ridiculously perfect !!  Plenty of power in Triode mode and the sound is so 3D and smooth from top to bottom. Had a Nova300 before and sounded good, but nothing like this set up. Also the Phono in the Cronus 3 is stupid good with a Hana SL.

Don’t be stuck on preconceptions when it comes to tubes.  You will find the obvious increased naturalness, resolution, and transparency will make you reconsider your speakers.  Your tube amp choice will drive your speakers, and then you will start to think about different speakers.