Spica TC-50 and amp advice

I was recently given a pair of Spica TC-50 speakers and am not sure which direction I should go regarding an amplifier. In the meantime, a friend is letting me borrow his Baldwin 6L6 tube amp. I'll also be running a PS Audio IV preamp, California Audio Labs CL-10 cd player and a Rega turntable. I'm newly divorced and finally get to enjoy my equipment. My new living room is approximately 13'x14', and I have thousands of live shows I've collected through the years and want to be able to get the best out of what I'm working with. I've budgeted $500 for an amp and don't know which route to go. Any advice or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
jmaclr
I set up a system for my girlfriend based on TC-50s, but using "old" Linn electronics. Sounds great.
Experiment with cables. Silver tend to have a more lifted top end with the PS. Copper tends to be smoother and will sound rolled off under some circumstances. You can even run a long cable run with the PS Audio. One last thing use it in the passive mode and if you are into vinyl download a manual or contact PS Audio to see if they have one lying around. Change those resistors in the Phono mode to the appropiate ones for your tonearm and cartridge. You will get a plesant surprise.
Has anyone ever paired Sumo Nine or Hafler DH-220 with a pair of Spica TC-50s?

If so what were your thoughts on the combination?

Thanks
I gave my spicas to my sister with a onix 21 inter. It was a killer setup. I wish I had not. With a used lp12. Heaven