speakers for classical music

Would like to hear from classical music listeners as to best floorstanders for that genre. B&W 803's sound good but want to get input with regard to other possibilities.
musicnoise
Verity or Vienna Acoustics, come to mind. Even better, older Quads, stacked -- but you're probably not into audiophile masochism;)
I am now totally off B&W speakers, because I kept destroying them! I had the 803D. However, for classical music they were very, very good. The catch is...you need a bit of volume to get them going, but too much power and the crossovers fail!
Overall, if you know their limitations and respect them, they are great for the price.
They wern't for me, but maybe they will be for you...give them a try!
If you really want to go all out, try the Krell LAT-1000. They are bloody expensive, and bloody good.
Quad ESL 57s or Magnepans. If you live in the Seattle area feel free to listen to my speakers. I have an extensive collection of classical music. A lot will depend on your room, tastes, and other equipment. Good luck. Rob.
if you're talking orchestra(pricing all over the place), shahinian,mbl,ohm,and at the risk of turning this into a bashing thread, bose 901's.