Speakers for $600.

I'm looking at upgrading my Wharfedale Diamond 9.6s. They just aren't exciting enough nor do they image well enough for me. I'm looking for a used monitor in the $600 price range that would be well suited for jazz and rock. I don't require too much bottom end. The speakers will be powered by an Onix SP3 MKII integrated amplifier. So far I'm looking at the Triangle Stella ESs. These seem to be highly reviewed and meet my requirements. Any reason I should go with something different?
uncledavid218
Your ears will let you know, when something different is needed.I bi-amp some paradigm monitors.20,s-v3.very tight sound. bi amped for the best sound .same amp running the high/lows,ok sound.Craigs/list? a pair of kg4s reproduced the best sound, out of many,$150.I,ve a pair of barn finds,Manchester,s?,is the badging.4 speakers, 2 attuns.(junk)Woofer surrounds gone.$50 including, as the guy told me ,speaker cabling, from a lamp.The sound, not to shabby.And i gave the extra cash to my wife(150+50). Good Luck
live a little. go to the pioneerelectronics.com website and check out the malt whiskey speakers. 600 bucks a pair, lively, balanced, off the charts for a cool collectible at a great price. my brother-in-law, who also owns a set of jvc 'wood driver'speakers, and they sound 'more than fine' on rock and jazz.