Speakers costing range of 2500-3500 per pair

With my budget what speakers would work well with the Denon 4311-ci
spendmoney

Showing 2 responses by nitrobob

Ascend Acoustics Raal Towers. I purchased a set in 2015 @ 2800. I sold them last month. After listing them on another site, within 8 hours I had 6 buyers. It was strange trying to pick which one got them. They sound incredible for the price . I updated to a set of speakers costing 4 times the price of the Ascends. They spoiled me,and I just refused stepping backwards on my updates. Obviously they hold their resale. The reason being its really rare for them to become available on the used market .I originally had them with a Marantz 7500 @ 110 watts. They needed a sub to bring life to the rock and roll that I wanted to listen to. But most people think their fine with out one .Listeners choice .

Spendmoney

one more question would the ascend towers match up with my Denon better then the Aries?Enter your text ...

I just recently owned  Ascend Towers with the Raal Tweeter options. I had them paired to a Marantz 7500 @ 110 watts, and then upgraded to a Outlaw 7500 Amp ( with a Marantz 8801 Pre Amp) . The Outlaw was 200 watts per channel. To answer your question, the extra 100 amps, when turned up, was very noticeable. Made the system solid at high volumes. More dynamic, more impact. Then I upgrade to a ATI 6005 @ 300 watts per channel.  Again, the change was noticeable when turned up. And even when turned up, the silence in the (quiet parts) was noticeable, as the floor in the ATI was so much better.... But were getting deep here... Lets stay basic. I agree with Audiozen. Ditch the Denon, Go with the Ascends, trade up in Amplification., And I'll add,,, you will need a sub ..   I'll vouch for the Ascends, there a heck of a speaker. But they need a sub for my liking. But that's just me ....         .