Speaker that are 'KEEPERS" for the long haul!!!

For years and years, I brought in a multitude of different speakers into my listening room, never really being truly, completely satisfied with any of them. So the speaker merry-go-round went on and on, until I finally found the speakers that put all of that to rest. Not only was I dissatisfied, I was also going broke in the process. All that buying and selling was killing me and stressing me out, as well. It was the Revel Salon 2 speakers that finally got the job done for me. Once I got my hot little hands on the Revel Salon 2 speakers, it was all over. Now, I have absolutely no desire to switch out the Salons for anything else. The Revel Salon 2 speakers covered all the sonic bases for me, truly capturing my imagination, from top to bottom, like none of the others completely did. I get to hears all the new speakers at dealers and at shows, and they all sound just awesome, too.  But, still, for my money, the Salons 2s are the ones (they’re just that good). The Revel Salon 2 speakers turned out to be all the speaker I think I’ll ever need, and will be with me for the duration. For which, my ears and my wallet thank me.

kennymacc

I've had a pair of AR-LST speakers in continuous use since 1975. During the Covid lock downs, I  replaced the grills and had the cabinets refinished - so they look brand-new. They sound better since the rehab, perhaps because of a new set of gaskets. I can't imagine parting with them. Some of our family members are very interested in hauling them off!

+1 @hilde45 That said I realize the Stand Mount Elysian 2's purchased and deployed last year are maybe not th forever's but sure fit my room, sound and visual preferences like they are staying forever.

@skchun The wife and I are true racing bike fanatics, but when I reached "that age" (+surviving a serious bicycle accident) I went for a soft-riding laid-back angled Bianchi Infinito to last me through my golden years. I think several pro bicycle racers still use them in the cobbled classics like Paris-Roubaix.  Componentry? Campagnolo, of course! We watch practically every pro stage race, as well.

I have owned the Joseph Audio Perspective2 since April of 2019 and the original version for years before that. I own other speakers but these are keepers. 

Edcyn, I’ve owned a bike shop for almost 40 years and still enjoy all aspects of the sport.
Most other shop owners don’t even ride, it’s just a business to them.

https://imgpile.com/i/Cx6L1b
https://imgpile.com/i/Cx6kql