Speaker Stands

I recently purchased a set of BWN802's. Do stands really make any difference in quality of listening experience? If so, what type of stand should I get?
thanks,
jb
joeb
Sound Anchors is the way to go. They are made to order and come prefilled with a vibration dampening material (Not sand or shot). Keep them at ear level ~ 24". You will need to experiment with placement depending on your room. It takes about 2 weeks to get them delivered and they are very heavy. Go for the four post model.

Regards,
If you really have N802's why would you want a stand? They are already fairly tall. I have used the factory spike kit which raises them up a bit and improves the imaging a bit. Currently, I am not using the spikes.
Dayton Professional makes a great speaker stand for small dollars. Search for "high mass speaker stands" on the Parts Express website. We re-OEM'ed them for awhile under the Audiav name badge and sold them against SolidSteel in overseas markets... so you know they passed our strict & snobby discerning tastes.

These are 1/2 to 1/3 of the price of the other ones mentioned here and are built like a true tank. A best bet without the silly hype of “name brand”... of course :)