Speaker recommendations for NAD C368 amp

Hello, I'm new here and new to the audiophile world. I'm building my first system and have purchased a NAD C368 amp. I'd like some recommendations for speakers, with a budget topping out at $800. I'll be playing everything from heavy rock to solo piano through them, so they should be versatile. Thank you for your suggestions!
sunkeeper
NAD has its own signature sound , a bit in the dark side with a rolled off top end.

Its sister company , PSB, has its speakers line as a common pairing for purposes of maximizing synergy.
Good in theory but is there any point to sampling speakers if it's not through my particular amp?

I will look into the PSB speaker line, thank you.
I ended up going with a new set of Emotiva Airmotiv T1's. As a newbie to the audophile world I am thrilled with the powerful sound I'm getting from this pairing - all for well under 2k. Best setup I have ever owned. Cheers!
Great choice, sunkeeper. You have assembled a fantastic system, enjoy.

Cheers,

Scott
Vandersteen's play well with NAD. Used 1s or 2s can be had for $800 or less. I've owned both models, matched w NAD, PS Audio, Denon and Krell. Always sound musical. Easy to drive. I love them. YMMV...